blackdiamond-rings.com has no commercial aims and does not goal to offer promotional services. This is an informative website, which allows the sellers at internet community reach more people, as this website advertise their products for free. Each product advertisement contains the link of the resource internet site and therefore, the sellers aren’t harmed in any way. On the contrary, due to this process, the sellers take advantage of free advertisement. Through categorized and niche nature of the website, potential buyers and users searching for specific products can reach the advertisements of the sellers easily.
If you notice that any content in this website belongs for your requirements and in case you prefer it to be removed, please contact us through our “contact us” page.
Any and all content uploaded to the site including text, descriptions, images, reviews, posts, and articles retains the original copyright of the owner/creator. By accessing the site and uploading content the creator agrees to grant worldwide non-exclusive right to republish said content for the purposes of promoting or providing benefit to the web community and properties of blackdiamond-rings.com.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe copyrighted work is available on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify blackdiamond-rings.com through contact us page.
Your written notification (the Notification) to the above-referenced designated agent must include substantially all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of the works;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material, together with information reasonably sufficient to permit blackdiamond-rings.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit blackdiamond-rings.com to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work identified in the Notification is being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the Notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyrighted work or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Upon receipt of a Notification containing substantially all of the foregoing, blackdiamond-rings.com will take the following steps:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material;
- Forward the Notification to the alleged infringer (the Impacted Party); and
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Impacted Party that blackdiamond-rings.com has removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing material.
The Impacted Party may submit a counter notification in writing to the above-referenced designated agent of blackdiamond-rings.com. The written counter notification (the Counter Notification) must include substantially all of the following:
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that was removed or disabled by blackdiamond-rings.com and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Impacted Party has a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Impacted Party’s name, address and telephone number and a statement that the Impacted Party consents to the jurisdiction of the court for the judicial district in which the address provided by the Impacted Party is located and will accept service of process from you; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the Impacted Party.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing substantially all of the foregoing, blackdiamond-rings.com will take the following steps:
- Send you a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Inform you that it will replace the allegedly infringing material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and
- Replace the removed allegedly infringing material or cease disabling access to it not less than ten (10) nor more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided you have not supplied the designated agent with evidence that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Impacted Party from engaging in the infringing activity that was the subject of the Notification.
blackdiamond-rings.com policy is to terminate the online privileges of individuals who repeatedly violate the copyrights of others.
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. blackdiamond-rings.com encourages all members to learn about and understand the laws regarding these issues.
A summary of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act can be found at:http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
The text of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act can be found here:http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/hr2281.pdf
The full text of the Lanham act can be found here: http://www.bitlaw.com/source/15usc/
Many universities maintain useful public information regarding copyrights, including: